venerdì 4 luglio 2014

WHEN UR TAKEN BY STUPID

Always happens like this: if you're ok with someone and you open your heart and you put it on the tray, you got sucker.

Whether it's colleagues, employees, relatives or strangers, if you give them a finger take your whole hand. A proverb says do not help someone if they put in the knee and he asks you to. And how right is ... If you help someone that you think you like, they would need help, later you'll blame that fact, then he did not need to get involved you, and that was more well if you do not.

I do once I happened to behave nicely with a person to trust and give everything my best, and I thought that naive, stupid or innocent and took advantage to the hilt ... if you're not crafty, supposedly you're stupid.

And a child if you give too much attention or buy her undeserved gifts and it takes the head. You have to do something for every thing that he desires. Because children learn to be jerks because their parents. Want a Barbie doll? Gather your toys every day and talk ... if I get something very easy, just wait and they become adults go to work, to receive the money, but the paint that just did not go to work to work, noooo?

Hear on every one that he teaches young children to be shrewd to fool everyone. No it's not o.k. The child should be taught only to look at the people that you can not trust everyone. And trace certain limits, because with some people it's better to speak only "the newspapers", that is not the next day everyone knows everything about you.

Does not anyone told me this, and had to learn on my own skin. Or maybe I told them, but I learned. Because I remember that my grandmother kept telling me: "Be a friend to your family only" or "Your heart is a book. Anyone to read / Never will you! "But I thought," Yeah, sure! I do not want to have friends, or wants to pull me language, who knows? "

That does not mean do not be o.k. who deserves that people feel, even harder to give one because callousness and audacity dirty fences are all parsed as wolves dressed in sheep's clothing ...

So be very careful what you say and to whom you say, and who does not give much merit to that time and energy are too precious. Gram weigh any offer!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento