venerdì 4 luglio 2014

GOOD NIGHT MY BABE


Do not think of me, are your eyes, your mind, your heart, your soul, anywhere! However if you want just close your eyes and listen to what I say I miss you and good night!

Through the shadow of death I try to look at the month of sleep I wake you loved to tell you goodnight.

If the end of the day, I recently brought a shadow in your heart wishes for Good night hope will warm your heart.

Please look to the sky and a star to kiss my place month to ensure your sleep and angels to sweeten your dreams. Close your eyes and I'll be next to you. I love you, good night!

Good night, hope to dream something nice and cute tonight: normal me, what were you thinking?

I wish I was a flower in your hands, a smile on your lips, moonshine night telling you good night.

Evening leave, the stars shine, and I my love, all you think about.

The butterfly wings, an angel comes flying-n guess what's for you? A kiss from me, and you sleep better. Goodnight angel!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento